Links

Jan 3, 2012

I love Coffee.

White Chocolate Mocha
I really love coffee. It is one of the best drinks in the world. I love to go and sit inside a great coffeeshop and drink coffee. Coffee houses like Starbucks, It's a grind!, and the portfolio coffeehouse on 4th st. have a very great atmosphere. When I walk into a coffeehouse I feel warmed and welcomed. I even drink coffee straight black if I had no choice. My favorite drinks to order are White Chocolate Mocha. (My favorite), Lattes, and any Caramel coffee drink. My french teacher knows how much I love coffee because she gave me a 20 dollar giftcard to Starbucks. Thank you. Sometimes I tend to drink too much coffee and I get really hyper or even get stomach aches from it. (Which is why I rarely get the venti size at Starbucks) I've been drinking coffee since I was about 6/7 years old. My grandmother used to let me try some when I was little. Maybe thats why I love it so much.